Support those who support Open Hand.
While there are no online shopping retailers at this time, check back from time to time, as we are working on establishing a relationship with a parter that will allow you shop to your heart's content, support Open Hand -- without you having to donate a penny!
In the meantime, we truly hope that you will support our restaurant partners who participate in Dining Out for Life (click here for a list of our 2012 restaurants), as well as the restaurants of our Party in the Kitchen chefs -- each of which donated their time and their talents to help us raise over $250,000 in 2012!
- Gerry Klaskala - Aria
- Chad Clevenger - Alma Cocina
- Giovanni di Palma - Antico Pizza
- Shaun Doty - Bantam & Biddy (opening soon)
- Zeb Stevenson - Livingston
- Chris Hall - Local Three
- Ford Fry - The Optimist
- Kevin Rathbun - Rathbun’s
- Doug Turbush - Seed
- Ted Lahey - Table & Main
- Jeff Varasano - Varasano’s
- Jamie Adams - Veni Vidi Vici
- Joe Truex - Watershed on Peachtree
- Kevin Gillespie - Woodfire Grill
- Henri’s Bakery
- The Cookie Studio
Are you an online retailer who would like to provide your customers
the option of donating to Open Hand?
Simply contact Jeff Carrico, Director of Development, and he'll be happy to help you determine if Open Hand is the right fit for you.