Join one of the most dynamic, innovative nonprofit organizations in the country.
Open Hand is always interested in talented individuals who aspire to be part of a team focused on fulfilling our mission...and touching many lives along the way. The following opportunities exist because Open Hand continues to expand and enhance our Comprehensive Nutrition Care model -- one of the most innovative and "hands on" public health and wellness programs ever introduced. We're up to the challenge...and you should be, too!
Current Employment Opportunities
Senior Software Engineer
SENIOR SOFTWARE ENGINEER
Reports to: Director of IT
PLEASE NOTE: We are unable to provide any visa sponsorships at this time. No third parties or recruiters please.
Open Hand is seeking a senior level software engineer to join a small but talented IT team. We are seeking an experienced .NET developer with strong UI and web development experience to join an organization with a strong compelling mission for our community.
This is a unique opportunity to join a small team that is extremely efficient and productive. We feature an extremely positive team dynamic and work environment that will allow a technology professional to thrive and grow. We strongly promote work life balance as well as a healthy work environment. At the end of the day, you will know that you have made a difference in our community.
- Development of custom software solutions utilizing Microsoft technologies: ASP.NET MVC & MS SQL server
- Development of user interface, business logic, and data access objects
- Development and analysis of reports and queries
- Development of database stored procedures
- Support existing custom developed applications
- Provide technical guidance to junior level programmers
- Documentation of code and systems processes
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Computer Science, Management of Information Sciences, or other related field from accredited 4 year universities
- 5+ Years of C# .NET experience
- 5+ Years of SQL Server development experience
- 3+ Years of ASP.NET MVC (with C#) experience
- Strong communication skills required
- MS SharePoint experience not required but considered a strong plus
- Windows Server & IIS management experience not required but considered a plus
- E-commerce experience not required, but considered a strong plus
- Candidate must be able to interview in person at your own expense and start immediately
**Please be aware that we will ask you to demonstrate your technical skills during the interview.**
Open Hand is committed to sponsoring a comprehensive benefits program for all eligible employees. In addition to receiving an equitable salary and having an equal opportunity for professional development and advancement, you may be eligible to enjoy the following benefits which will enhance your job satisfaction:
- Pet Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Short Term/Long Term Disability
- Legal Shield/Identity Theft Protection
Open Hand is an equal employment opportunity employer. Employment decisions are based on merit and business needs, and not on race, color, citizenship status, national origin, ancestry, gender, sexual orientation, age, religion, creed, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran status, political affiliation, or any other factor protected by law. Open Hand complies with the law regarding reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled employees.
SUBMIT RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO
Director of Human Resources
176 Ottley Drive,NE
Atlanta, GA 30324
These are the only Employment Opportunities available at this time.